The Building Industry Show (BIS) has built over twenty-five (25) years of credibility as the must-attend event in the Building Industry. It's "The Spot" where industry leaders come to share their experiences with a vibrant community of general contractors, builders, and other supporting businesses. Here we showcase new developments and business practices to keep up with these changing times. That's why a partnership with BIS aligns your business with this important industry conference that offers valuable resources and great business opportunities to position yourself. In addition to on-site opportunities to engage with attendees sponsors receive exposure to a vast network of building industry professionals through the web, social media and e-mail marketing. With the many different opportunities of sponsorship, you have the flexibility to find the right mix that achieves your unique goals within your budget.
Pricing 10' x 10' Space
Reserve Your Booth.
Reserve your Exhibitor Spot Today for great company exposure. The prime SPOTS are limited so register early.
Download the Exhibitor Kit
Included in Each Booth Rental:
- Colored 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side rails
- Booth Size: 10' x 10'
- Backwall Drape: Black,
- Sidewall Drape: Black
- 1 - One line ID sign (7"x44") provided automatically
- Loading and unloading labor
- Riverside Convention Center is fully carpeted
- Company and product listing in the official 2014 Show Program Book and on this BIS website
- Allotment of 4 free booth personnel badges
- Allotment of 6 free booth badges for your clients
- Furniture for booth (orders can be made through West Coast Exhibition Services)
- Electricity or electrical services
- Freight handling labor
- Installation or dismantle labor
- Lead Retrieval System–which can be rented through our registration vendor (prices start at $250)
- Parking for individual vehicles ($8 per day)
- Cancellation request must be submitted via emailed to Denise Kennedy and received by July 18, 2014 will be refunded all payments minus a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total rental fee.
- Cancellation request must be submitted via emailed to Denise Kennedy and received between July 19, 2014 and October 10, 2014 will be refunded all payments minus a cancellation fee equal to 75% of the total rental fee.
- No cancellation refunds will be made after October 10, 2014, EVEN IF SPACE IS RESOLD.
Show Program Book Ads:
- Inside Front Cover: $950 (SOLD)
- Back Cover: $950 (Only 1 Available)
- Full Page: $750
- Half Page: $350
- Bold Listing: $50
SPONSORSHIPS & ADS CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation request must be submitted via emailed to Denise Kennedy and received before October 10, 2014 for full refund. No cancellation refunds after October 10, 2014.